Business Lounge is located in the transit area between gates A4 and A5. In modern ambience of the Business Lounge beneficiaries can enjoy in pleasant atmosphere.
Business Lounge can be used by the passengers issued an invitation at the check-in desk, such as:
- business class passengers with priority use of the fast lane at access control
- economy class passengers with cards of appropriate level
- guests of some economy class passengers
- delegations and protocols with prior notice to the Protocol Service required
- Priory pass, MasterCard Gold, MasterCard Platinum and TAV card owners
Business Lounge access depends on the rules applied by the airlines that are being constantly updated. Please be as kind as to provide all information regarding Business Lounge access possibilities at designated airline.
Business Lounge is of 50 seating capacity and working hours are Monday to Sunday from 05.30 am until 01.00 am.
Beneficiaries can use unlimited self-served consumption of food and drinks, free internet, TV and copier, along with large selection of domestic and foreign newspapers and magazines.
Business Lounge is also the exhibition area with constant works of art exhibitions.
More Business Lounge photo is available in the image gallery.