Handling of unaccompanied baggage at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport is conducted through the cargo terminal (cargo center) under the terms and standards of the International Air Transport Association (IATA). In the case of large weight and dimensions of baggage, users can opt to transport personal belongings (baggage) through the cargo terminal.
Through the cargo terminal (cargo center) Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport customers can take and send unaccompanied baggage. Unaccompanied baggage may be personal belongings and moving things, namely goods that have no commercial (trade) character.
For information and assistance services please be as kind as to contact Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport freight forwarding agency.
Documents required for handing over for transportation or taking over of the personal belongings on their arrival are as follows:
- authorization (request) to initiate the procedure for handing over for transportation or taking over of personal belongings (in person or at the address),
- ownership statement of the owner of personal belongings with a list of personal items (if moving things include technical goods it is desirable to indicate the serial number, producer and year of each apparatus. It is recommended that each piece of baggage is numbered and has information about the owner. A list of items should specify the content for each numbered piece of baggage).
- a photocopy of the passport of the owner of personal belongings,
- a proof of travel of the owner of personal belongings,
- the certificate of residence and employment of the Serbian consulate abroad,
- payment of the costs of the waybill and shipping agency and warehousing costs (Belgrade Nikola Tesla Aiport current account: 330-4014642-71 Credit Agricole Bank)
- air carrier transport cots.