Security screening is performed at the gate entrance, prior boarding an aircraft. Each passenger boarding an aircraft must have a boarding pass and personal ID, irrelevant of age.
To speed up the security screening process, we kindly invite you to already make the following preparations:
- prepare your boarding pass;
- remove all metal objects, keys, coins, cell phones and place all these items in the plastic tray;
- take off your coat or jacket and place them in plastic tray;
- remove your laptop or other electric device and place it separate from its travel case in the plastic tray for screening;
- place your transparent plastic bag with liquids in the plastic tray for screening.
During the security screening you will pass through metal detector while your luggage and outerwear will be x-rayed.
If you have a metal implant, during manual counter-diversion control at the gate entrance staff will require you to show medical documentation otherwise you will not be permitted to enter the gate nor your flight. If metal object is used for prosthetic purposes, passenger check will be carried out in a separate dedicated cabins at the gate entrance.
If you have a heart pacemaker or some other reason why passing through metal detector may cause health problems please inform security staff before passing through the metal detector.
Strictly follow the instructions of the security staff.