- Wednesday, July 21, 2021 - 14:56
Passenger numbers down 72.8% in June 2021 versus June 2019, down 79.1% overall in Q2
The pace of traffic recovery varies depending on the country
Traffic remains near pre-crisis levels in the United States, Dominican Republic and Costa Rica
Traffic is improving in continental Europe, but figures are still considerably lower than in Q2 2019
- Wednesday, July 7, 2021 - 10:47
Belgrade, best airport in its category for quality of service
Airport expansion and modernization
Dynamic traffic recovery at Belgrade airport for the summer season
- Friday, June 11, 2021 - 15:25
- A 24/7 facility
- Results available in 60 to 120 minutes
- PCR and antigen testing
- Productive cooperation with public authorities towards the sustainable resumption of air travel
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - 14:26
As part of the preparations for the upcoming works on the expansion and reconstruction of the terminal building and access roads, public and passenger traffic regime in front of the Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport will be changed from Wednesday, April 21.
According to the new regime, passenger vehicles will be redirected to a temporary traffic deviation near the end of the departure part of Terminal 2, passing through the local airport parking lot P3.
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021 - 09:53
Belgrade, March 2, 2021 – Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport – operated by VINCI Airports – has been recognized by Airports Council International (ACI) in the 2020 Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Award program as the best airport in Europe in two categories: one of the Best Airport by Size and Region (5 to 15 million passengers per year) and Best hygiene measures by Region (Europe). The Hygiene award is a new award and the airport was recognised along with several other European airports in this new category.
- Thursday, January 28, 2021 - 09:44
Belgrade, January 28, 2020 - BELGRADE AIRPORT has completed works on the enhancement and modernization of the entire central area on the boarding level, worth more than EUR2 million. The works have been completed in cooperation with Dufry, the largest lessee at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport.
- Friday, January 22, 2021 - 11:19
Belgrade, January 22, 2021 - Airport Council International (ACI) recently granted Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport the Airport Health Accreditation (AHA), to reward the exceptionally thorough sanitary measures put in place at the airport in order to counter the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Friday, January 15, 2021 - 11:51
Passenger traffic down 70% in 2020 as a result of the global health crisis
Traffic penalised during the fourth quarter by new confinement measures in Europe
Improvement in trends at the end of the year in airports in the Americas and Japan
Passenger traffic in the VINCI Airports network was down 70% in 2020, with a total of 76.6 million passengers welcomed, versus 255 million in 2019, due to the global health crisis.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020 - 12:02
Belgrade, December 8th 2020 - Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport joins Airport Council International’s (ACI) Airport Carbon Accreditation program and achieves Level 1 certificate on November 23 thus recognizing the airport’ efforts to reduce carbon emissions.
- Thursday, November 26, 2020 - 13:28
BELGRADE, November 26, 2020 – Extensive works on the modernization and expansion of Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport are ongoing on a daily basis, in accordance with all the recommendations and safety and health prevention measures prescribed by relevant authorities, with maximum implementation of protective measures against the Covid-19 virus.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 10:20
Belgrade, October 26, 2020 - For the first time in the history of Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport, the operational testing of new infrastructure capacities, the so-called ORAT (Operational Readiness and Airport Transfer) has been conducted and successfully completed. After completing and equipping of the new gates for access to remote positions, BELGRADE AIRPORT organized series of functional and operational tests which confirm the compliance of newly constructed parts with the standard operating procedures.
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 13:22
- Passenger numbers down 68% at end-September 2020
- Slight uptick in the third quarter (down 79% after being down 96% in Q2) driven by tourism and people travelling to see friends and family over the summer period
- September affected by the return of restrictions and subdued business travel
- Friday, July 17, 2020 - 12:45
Rueil-Malmaison, 16.07. 2020. godine
● Passenger numbers down 61.4% in H1 2020 due to the global travel restrictions imposed to limit the spread of Covid-19
● Introduction of hygiene measures across the entire VINCI Airports network
● Gradual return of commercial flights in June in the large majority of the network
- Thursday, June 4, 2020 - 12:36
Belgrade, June 4 2020 – At the beginning of the year, BELGRADE AIRPORT started with works on modernizing and expanding of Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. Thanks to it’s extensive worldwide airport management experience, the parent company VINCI Airports will boost growth and create additional value for the passengers and partners of the main Serbian airport during the concession project.
- Thursday, April 16, 2020 - 13:31
Marked downturn (-20.9%) in passenger numbers at VINCI Airports network facilities during the first quarter of 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Airports in Japan and Cambodia affected as early as January as a result of reduced traffic with China and South Korea
- Reduction in traffic extended to other airports in March following widespread introduction of restrictive measures in many countries
- Traffic now much reduced in network airports, where activity is limited mainly to public and health services, as well as logistics
- Monday, January 20, 2020 - 13:48
- World’s second-largest airport operator, serving 255 million passengers in 2019 (+5.7% on a comparable network base)
A diversified network of 46 airports in 12 countries: 325 new routes opened in 2019
A committed sustainable mobility player
- Their passion? Photographing planes - VINCI Airports opens its doors to aviation enthusiasts for a unique experienceFriday, November 22, 2019 - 14:37
400 enthusiasts across the world to attend VINCI Airports’ Spotters Day 2019 this week-end
- Friday, October 11, 2019 - 17:08
- Passenger numbers up 6.9%
- Good summer season for most airports
- Presidents Emmanuel Macron and Aleksandar Vučić launch the Belgrade airport modernisation carried out by VINCI AirportsWednesday, July 24, 2019 - 14:30
On the occasion of his official visit to the Republic of Serbia, Emmanuel Macron, President of the French Republic, joined Aleksandar Vučić, President of the Republic of Serbia, to launch the Belgrade airport modernisation project alongside Xavier Huillard, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of VINCI and Nicolas Notebaert, President of VINCI Airports and Chief Executive Officer of VINCI Concessions.
- Friday, July 12, 2019 - 14:30
Passenger traffic up 7.3% in the 2nd quarter (+6.7% in the 1st half of 2019).
Sustained growth in virtually all countries of operation.
Ever-increasing number of destinations to better serve regions and countries.
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 - 14:57
VINCI Airports announced today that it has appointed, with the approval of the Grantor, François Berisot as the new Chief Executive Officer of Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. Nicolas Brousse, the current Chief Technical Officer who had held the position of interim CEO since VINCI Airports took over operations in December 2018, will remain in his Chief Technical Officer position.
- VINCI Airports reduces the carbon footprint of its network airports by 19% in four years and reaffirms its commitmentsWednesday, June 5, 2019 - 15:12
On the occasion of World Environment Day, VINCI Airports has drawn up an initial assessment of the results of the action it has taken and reaffirmed its commitment to sustainable air travel. Leading the way in its sector, VINCI Airports deployed an integrated environmental policy in 2015 as the world's first airport operator to do so. The programme, called AirPact, involves all 46 airports managed by VINCI Airports in 12 countries.
- Monday, April 15, 2019 - 14:30
Solid traffic growth at the airports managed by VINCI Airports: strong growth in French airports (+9.6%), in particular at Lyon-Saint Exupéry (+9.7%), Nantes Atlantique (+14.1%), Rennes Bretagne (+18.6%) and Toulon Hyères (+21%) and solid upward trend in Portugal, boosted by tourism (+12.3% in Faro +9.5% in Porto). The airports recently acquired also achieved a very good performance
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019 - 15:17
A few weeks after celebrating the start of a new stage in the development of Belgrade airport (Republic of Serbia), through the beginning of VINCI Airports’ 25-year concession, another major milestone in Belgrade airport’s development occurred on April 1 with the return of Air France to Belgrade.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 14:20
On February 13, 2019, VINCI Airports celebrated the start of its operations in Serbia and the beginning of its 25-years concession of Nikola Tesla Airport, in the presence of Ana Brnabić, Prime Minister of the Republic of Serbia, and Nicolas Notebaert, CEO of VINCI Concessions and President of VINCI Airports, along with representatives of the diplomatic corps and the business community.
- Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 14:28
VINCI Airports’ network handled close to 48 million passengers in Q4 2018 (7.2% more than in Q4 2017 on a like-for-like network base) and a total of 240 million passengers in FY 2018 (195.2 million passengers before integrating London Gatwick*).
- Friday, December 21, 2018 - 15:37
VINCI Airports has satisfied all the conditions precedent in the contract and is officially taking over the concession at Nikola Tesla Airport in Belgrade
- Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 15:41
VINCI Airports has signed a 25-year concession agreement for the financing, development through construction and reconstruction, maintenance and management of infrastructure of Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. With around 5.3 million passengers welcomed in 2017, Belgrade Nikola Tesla in the capital of the Republic of Serbia is the country’s main airport, serving as the hub of Serbian flag carrier Air Serbia, which accounts for more than 50% of the airport’s passenger traffic.