This website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Nikola Tesla Airport with registered office at 11180 Beograd 59, Belgrade, Serbia. This Website is subject to Serbian law. Since the legal information may be changed at any time without notice, we advise you to read them regularly.
Last update: Decemberr 22, 2018.
Hosted by: Smile Open Source Solutions,
20 rue des Jardins, 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine, France T: = 33 1 41 40 11 00
This Website was created using the Drupal open-source application: http://drupal.org/
Nikola Tesla Airport enables the use of this Website with the best intentions. The Site and the information it contains can be used free of charge on the condition that the terms and conditions of use hereafter are fully complied with. By using this Website, you (hereinafter referred to as “user”)accept the terms and conditions.
Intellectual property rights
Nikola Tesla Airport owns, reserves and retains all property rights, and in particular intellectual property rights, to this Website and its content, including reproduction rights. Accordingly, partial or full reproduction of this Website or its content is strictly forbidden without written consent given by Nikola Tesla Airport. Brands, patents, logos and other distinctive signs appearing on this Website are the property of Nikola Tesla Airport or are the subject of a user’s license. No rights or licenses can be granted in respect thereof without the written authorization of Nikola Tesla Airport or the third party owning those rights.
Nikola Tesla Airport reserves the right to pursue any act of infringement of its intellectual property rights.
Links to other websites
This Website may include links to other websites or internet sources, as well as banners that display promotions for products and services provided by third parties. Nikola Tesla Airport cannot control these external sites and sources, and it is not responsible for enabling users to access these external websites and sources. Accordingly, Nikola Tesla Airport shall not be liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources. These links are offered as a service to Nikola Tesla Airport Site users. The decision to activate the links resides solely with Website users. We advise you that non-affiliated websites are subject to their own terms and conditions of use.
The information contained on this Website is intended to provide general information on the topics covered. Nikola Tesla Airport strives to provide you with reliable and up-to-date information on this Website and reserves the right to correct the content at any time without prior notice.
Nikola Tesla Airport cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or updating of the information made available on the Website and declines all responsibility:
- - for any inaccuracy or omission concerning information available on this Website;
- - for all damages, direct or indirect, whatever the cause and its consequences, even if Nikola Tesla Airport would have been advised of the possibility of such damages, caused in particular:
- • due to credit given to any information directly or indirectly from this Website;
- • access of a user to the Website or impossibility to access it;
- • use of the Website, including any deterioration or virus that could infect the computer equipment or other property of the user;
- - for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party, whether or not resulting in a modification of the information or elements of the Website.
The 24-hour flight forecast information is automatically updated every five minutes and is subject to change without notice. Nikola Tesla Airport cannot be held responsible for a display error. In the event of inconsistency between the provisional information and that appearing on the passenger’s ticket (time of convocation, takeoff ...), the latter prevails and the passenger should contact the airline company or tour operator for any questions.
Nikola Tesla Airport cannot be held responsible for any information related to the schedule and possible delays of the flights announced on the Website.
To the extent that Nikola Tesla Airport’s liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to personal liability of its employees, representatives, and agents.
To the extent that it is technically impossible to provide this Website free from defects, Nikola Tesla Airport cannot be held responsible for malfunction, inaccessibility or poor conditions of use of the Website attributable to any inappropriate equipment, malfunctions of the internet service provider, congestion of the internet and other reasons outside Nikola Tesla Airport.
Nikola Tesla Airport cannot guarantee that the Website will operate without interruption or error. Nikola Tesla Airport and/or its suppliers may, at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or part of the Website to perform maintenance and/or modifications on the Website.
This website is governed by the laws of the Republic of Serbia. Disputes arising in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Belgrade, Republic of Serbia. Nikola Tesla Airport reserves the right to undertake legal action in courts in other countries with the purpose of protecting its rights.
When you visit our website, information is likely to be recorded in the “cookies” installed on your computer, tablet or mobile telephone.
The strictly necessary cookies allow:
- • to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your device
- • to maintain its graphic coherence
Functional cookies allow to:
- • memorize your connection data
- • manage and secure your connection to the site and personal spaces such as your account
Analytical cookies allow:
- • to establish attendance statistics (number of visits, pages visited, etc.)
- • boost site performance by reducing load times for visited pages
Cookies serve to improve the services offered to you such as:
- • Activate a recognition service of your computer, avoid having to provide your contact details again during your connection
- • Report that you have already entered a username and password, avoid having to identify you with each new page requested
- • Count the users of each service and make navigation more suitable and enjoyable
- • Analyze your browsing habits to improve your experience on our website.
If you do not accept cookies, some pages may not display correctly.
More information to help you understand what a cookie is, what it is used for and how you can change the settings:
A cookie is a small text file stored, with your permission, on your device (computer, mobile or tablet) when you visit a website or click on an ad. It is used to collect information about your browsing actions and send you services adapted to your device (computer, mobile or tablet).
Cookies are managed by your browser; only the entity issuing a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it.
A cookie does not identify you personally, it identifies the browser on your device.
Three types of cookie addressing the purposes described above can be installed on your device when you visit our website:
1. Technical cookies are necessary to browse our website and access different products and services. Technical cookies are used to recognize you and indicate your visit to pages, and in this way enhance your browsing by adapting the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution) and memorizing the passwords and other information contained in forms you filled out on the website (registration or access to the members area). Technical cookies also enable security measures (as for instance when you are asked to connect again to the members area after lapse of time). These cookies cannot be deactivated or reset without the risk of you being denied access to the site and/or its services.
2. Audience-measurement cookies are installed by us or our technical service providers for the purpose of measuring the audience using different content and sections on our website to enable better assessment or organization of the content and sections. These cookies may also allow us to detect browsing problems and improve the design of our services. These cookies produce only anonymous statistics and visitor volumes, to the exclusion of any personal information. The lifespan of these audience-measurement cookies does not exceed 13 months.
3. "Social media" cookies allow users to share the content on our site with other people, and let these other people know that they have viewed content on the website or their opinion on this content. This is the case, in particular, for the "share" and "like" buttons on social media such as Facebook or Twitter. A social media network that provides this type of button can identify you through this button, even if you have not used it when visiting our website. We advise you to consult the personal data protection policies of these social media networks to find out about the uses, notably advertising, of the browsing information they may collect thanks to these buttons. The lifespan of these cookies does not exceed 13 months.
By using our website, you agree to use of the cookies described above. However, you can at any time choose to deactivate all or part of these cookies, except for the technical cookies required for the website’s functioning as indicated above. Your browser can also be set to alert you of cookies stored on your device and ask you whether to accept them or not.
1. Refuse a cookie using your browsing software
You can at any time choose to deactivate all or part of the cookies. Your browser can also be set to alert you of cookies stored on your device and ask you whether to accept them or not (case-by-case or all cookies). We remind you, however, that deactivating all cookies will prevent you from using our website under normal conditions, except for basic functions.
As for management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which you can use to find out how to modify your preferences concerning cookies.
You can also set your browser so that it sends a code indicating to websites that you do not wish to be tracked. ('Do Not Track' option):
2. Refuse an audience-measurement cookie:
On our website, audience cookies are installed by Google Analytics.
If you do not want our site to store cookies in your browser for audience-measurement purposes, you can click on the following deactivation link which will install on your browser a cookie whose sole function is to block these cookies. Click here to refuse Google audience-measurement cookies.
3.Refuse a cookie issued by a social media network. If you do not want our site to store cookies in your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following deactivation links which will store on your browser a cookie whose sole purpose is to block use of other cookies from the same issuer. Deactivating these cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social media networks concerned:
NB: registering your wishes as concerns cookies is associated with a specific cookie or cookies. If you delete all the cookies stored in your device concerning our site, we will no longer know which you have accepted or refused. This means that you will have to reinitialize your consent and once again refuse the cookie(s) you do not wish to store. Likewise, if you use another internet browser, you will have to once again refuse these cookies, since your choices, like the cookies they concern, are associated with the browser and the device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use to visit our site.